Clients & People
At AE2S, we believe that by taking care of our clients, we will have the resources to take care of our people. Our commitment to our clients and our people is the foundation of AE2S. This guiding principle is reflected in the following employee advantages:
- Effective January 1, 2018, AE2S and its Affiliated Companies are 100% Employee Owned. All employees that have worked one year and 1,000 hours are automatically enrolled into the ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Significant opportunities to grow and advance while maintaining a family-friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to work on large, diverse, and challenging projects
- Best-in-Class family health insurance covered 100% by AE2S for employees working 30+ hours per week.
- Rich and comprehensive benefits
- Compensation and bonus structure designed to reward dedicated and passionate employees
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Casual work environment
- Environmental focus
Diversity and Inclusion
AE2S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing full employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, familial status with regard to public service, disability, genetic information, or any other legally-protected status pursuant to applicable laws. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701.746.8087.
EEO Notice to Applicants
EEO Notice to Applicants Supplement
See how AE2S employees give back to their communities, co-workers, and others.